Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's GabesGuide.com 2nd Monthsary!


Wow, so it has been officially two months since I started this blog. Two months! That is almost like 7 weeks or something. I usually can't keep my attention on something for two days much less two months.
In all honesty, this blog has been such a joy to do. So far I have over 2000 unique visitors in 40 different countries. Someone has even looked at my blog in Saudi Arabia! I really appreciate all of you who have visited, and I hope that I have been able to make a small contribution to your knowledge of e-Discovery, as well as kept you entertained with my numerous off topic posts.
Again thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Month Gabe! We are really enjoying your blog. Keep up the great work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversay! Your blog is the best! Keep it up, your fan base is growing...

Dee said...

And you have been such a prolific blogger too. Good job. I will keep visiting.

Unknown said...

Nice Post keep updating like this,

http://www.selfcarinsurance.com/what-is-comprehensive-car-insurance-and-collision-car-insurance/


What Is Comprehensive Car Insurance And Collision Car Insurance

Comprehensive Car Insurance And Collision Car Insurance

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Collision Car Insurance