Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gabe's Guide Commenters Quickly proving that they are the smartest in the world, sharpest to say the least.


First we had Michelle, clearly the greatest person on Earth. Now we have Peter Catania, who mentioned this article to me in one of his comments.

"Even as Carl Icahn rallies angry shareholders to try to force Yahoo back to the bargaining table with Microsoft, one of the "strategic alternatives" Yahoo may still be trying to work out in the background is a search advertising deal with Google. There is a 60 to 70 percent gap between what Google collects for search ads and what Yahoo collects, so simply handing over a portion of its search advertising inventory to Google would boost its cash flow and profits considerably?perhaps adding as much as $1 billion or more in cash flow."

Great catch Peter, I am stunned I didn't see that earlier.

Lazy Sunday Links will be up this evening. I have to run to Pentagon city mall. Be back soon. I have to get a haircut and buy video games for my mistress. Her name is XBOX 360.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back off Peter... Gabe is mine!!!