Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links: It’s crappy Treo picture time!



  • Breaking news: that whole “subprime” thing is spanning a lot of lawsuits.
  • Burgess Computer Forensics makes the most groundbreaking statement of the year.
  • If you work for a bank now would be the time to clear your cache of any steamy emails or sites that may be considered “questionable.”
  • Burgess also has the link for some boring book from this thing called the “Sedona Conference.”
  • This is actually an interesting piece from the FCPA Blog as to why we need the FCPA.

So I went to pentagon city mall to get a haircut anf an umbrella, and instead I ended up buying over a hundred dollars in video games. (Jeesh, I never thought I would actually say that.) Didn't get the umbrella, nor the haircut, I know responsible, eh?

Below are some of my mall musings.

I thought this mug was rather amusing
My buddies Barack and John were there.
I would have bought this shirt if I didn't buy so many video games.
I think it is cool seeing my name on those little license plates. I never used to see my name on those things when I was a kid.

No comments: