Monday, May 19, 2008

Ok, sometimes my wacky sense of humor can go over the head of say, everyone?


I forget sometimes that not everyone reads up on e-discovery issues the way that I do. I have been getting a few emails about this so I thought I would address it. On my Lazy Sunday Links this last Sunday, I had written the following blurb:


Burgess also has the link for some boring book
from this thing called the “Sedona Conference.”


The remark was one of sarcasm. I am well aware of what the Sedona Conference is, and in fact I tried to go to one of their meetings last year, but unfortunately the company I worked with then would not fund it. I absolutely would love to go to one of their meetings. Just meeting the various players in the industry alone would be invaluable, irrespective of anything I would learn.

For those of you who don’t know about the Sedona Conference, the remark I made would have been the equivalent to me saying “some Christian guy is trying to sell me some boring book called the ‘New’ Testament.” That is because in the world of e-discovery Sedona is the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and any other Apostle you want to throw in there.

Here is their website. I encourage any legal professional that is going to have a future dealing with e-discovery issues to check them out.

No comments: