Friday, May 23, 2008

Reason # 10 Why DC Rules: Six Flags America






Which I am going to this weekend! It literally is only a 2o minute drive from my house. I will be sure to take some more crappy Treo pictures for Lazy Sunday Links. I am probably going to go on Sunday now, since it will be 5 degrees warmer and less windy.
After waning for so many years, Six Flags America as a whole has really made a comeback, thanks to the intervention of America's most beloved human being and humanitarian, Redskin's owner Dan Snyder.
If you get a chance to go bring your bathing suit and be sure to check out Hurricane Harbor. I always find the Tornado alot of fun (pictured above). As far as roller coasters, definitely ride the Superman (also pictured aboved). It is one of the tallest roller coasters in the world. I will never get on it myself, because I am a total wuss in that area. At least I admit it.

No comments: