Monday, May 5, 2008

Boston Temp Attorneys are the "New England Patriots" of Attorneys, "Top Notch" Talent, Tremendous Disappointment


"In the law firm world, "contract attorney" is often a disparaging term - a fancy name for recent law school graduates who are desperate for work or older lawyers lacking the credentials to land full-time positions.
Today, Boston becomes the first New England location for a company that aims to defy that stereotype."
Disclosure: I work for contract attorney agency as many of you know. I normally don't post stuff about my agency or others agencies, but I found this article kind of humorous. All agencies pretty much operate from the same talent pool, and to be honest, I think it is actually an excellent talent pool. There are a few exceptions of course, but overall the quality of attorney that contracts today has sky rocketed from a decade ago. Maybe because contracting has become more acceptable in the legal field.

No comments: