Saturday, May 3, 2008

GabesGuide.com Poll: Michelle named "Greatest Person on Planet Earth"


I was stunned to check my blog last night and see that someone named Michelle had actually written a comment. Coincidentally, after painstakingly conducting a detailed research survey on who the greatest person on Earth was, Michelle happened to win. True it was only one vote, but that would have been worth more than a thousand votes if I was to do the survey offshore. So I would say that is pretty awesome. Good for you Michelle!
Incidentally, Selma Hayek finished a distant second, but that is neither here nor there.
Seriously, feel free to comment on this blog. I have opened it up to people can comment anonymously if they want. I meant to do that before, but I didn't know what I was doing then. It is barely past my first monthsary people.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... I dont know what to say...

I am honored to take on the title of the 'Greatest Person on the PLANET EARTH'!!!

First and foremost, I want to thank my family, contract attorneys and recruiters everywhere, and my best friends Robin and Dylan for always believing in me. I would also like to thank the entire cast of Southpark, Ayako Miyake, Wes Anderson the maker of creator of www.lawtunes.com for all the inspiration, and lastly, a big shout of to GABE for being the only person to nominate me as GREATEST PERSON ON EARTH!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Try again next year Selma...

ps. is there also a cash prize to accompany the title?

Gabe Acevedo said...

I believe it is two free sneezes anytime you would like them. Plus the pride of know that you are the "greatest person on Earth."

Gabe Acevedo said...

"knowing" that is. I need to proofread comments before I publish them.

Dee said...

This is damn funny.

Anonymous said...

Michelle: "[T]he creator of www.lawtunes.com" says: "You are most welcome!" (And thanks for the mention.) The Lawtunes harmoniously (to the extent they can) offer their hearty congratulations on Michelle's most deserved selection as GPOPE -- as they say, "(She's An) Electronic Discovery"!